Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tie-A-Thon: Week 1

One week down, numberless weeks to go! Here are the ties worn this week:

ties week 1

The Brown tie and the Bird tie were thrifted, I bought the black one new (before I knew any better), and I forget where and how I got the gold boring one. I probably wear the brown one the most, because I wear brown the most. That being said, the bird tie is my favorite because it is ridiculous. I only wore 4 ties this week because I was out sick one day.

Notice the craftsmanship - the finely knitted browns, the happy yellow symetry, and the life-like fear in the pheasant's eyes as the peregrine falcon swoops in for its mid-afternoon morsel.

Week One down ... how many more to go?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to call in sick and throw off my laser-precise guessing skills. Luckily my guessing is SO accurate that I allowed for such mishaps. I stand by Dec 23, final answer.