"A Summons to Comradeship"
World War I and II Posters and Postcards
That's right, propaganda posters!
World War I and II Posters and Postcards
That's right, propaganda posters!
I enjoy how the wife has to sew the pants while he is fixing the mower. Americans used to be that efficient, what happened?

Alot of these old posters encourage those at home to produce materials for those at war.

Alot of these old posters encourage those at home to produce materials for those at war.
Thats right gents, dont trust those there blonde broads.
Well this is just a sampling of what can be found in this collection. If you're interested in seeing more, click here. No wait, here. Wait, wait .... click here. See, library school was worth it.



2 comments:
We looked at the racial anti-Japanese propaganda posters in a History class I took at Bingo. I found that stuff fascinating.
Yea, I found all of the really inappropriate and dated ones the most interesting.
Post a Comment