Zinc-finished metal plants from Wisteria! Okay, so maybe they're still dusty, but these babies were "used in 19th-century France for winter gardens and conservatories," so they're classy. I know that I am a total sucker for marketing, but I think I am going to get one. Throw in a glade plug-in and I am in fake botanical heaven. Shame is overrated anyway.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Me-likey: The Immortal House Plant
As many of you know, I kill plants. Most recently, I killed a cactus. That's right, it can be done. The thing actually started rotting. But there is hope for me and my fellow "gangrene thumbs" (eh? get it?) out there! Behold, a fun alternative to the dusty old fake ficus tree:

Zinc-finished metal plants from Wisteria! Okay, so maybe they're still dusty, but these babies were "used in 19th-century France for winter gardens and conservatories," so they're classy. I know that I am a total sucker for marketing, but I think I am going to get one. Throw in a glade plug-in and I am in fake botanical heaven. Shame is overrated anyway.
Zinc-finished metal plants from Wisteria! Okay, so maybe they're still dusty, but these babies were "used in 19th-century France for winter gardens and conservatories," so they're classy. I know that I am a total sucker for marketing, but I think I am going to get one. Throw in a glade plug-in and I am in fake botanical heaven. Shame is overrated anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you are going to be so embarassed when you kill that.
"Yep. It's got root-rust"
Sold-out! Boo!
Its probably for the best sweetie.
Post a Comment